The Atlantic Canada Regional Council of Carpenters, Millwrights and Allied Workers (ACRC) has one (1) opening for a Receptionist position in its Sydney, NS office. The successful candidate is an experienced receptionist in a fast-paced environment.
The ACRC represents unionized carpenters, millwrights, and allied workers throughout Atlantic Canada and is a part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America (UBC) with more than 500,000 members across North America.
24 Cossitt Heights Drive, Sydney, NS B1P 7E8
Monday to Friday, (8 hours per day, 40 hours per week)
The successful candidate must possess a strong work ethic, excellent organizational and time-management skills, and have a commitment to excellence in their field. The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Advanced expertise in a Windows environment, including the full suite of Microsoft office programs: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Completion of a diploma or degree in administrative support and / or business is strongly preferred
- Three to five years of related work experience is an asset
- Effective problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Well organized and can manage tasks simultaneously; can effectively document and process information in an organized system
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Competitive health and dental plan, and pension.
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume stating qualifications and experience by email to email@example.com no later than Friday, October 13, 2017.
Please indicate ‘Receptionist-CB’ in the subject line of your email.